963XKE along with the Allen County Public Library and Pint & Slice present Zepfest 2019!
This free and all ages concert features the music of Led Zeppelin performed by Bending Mercury, Reckt and The Illegals!
The show starts at 6pm – get there early for the best places to sit, and bring your blanket or chairs! See the FAQ’s below for more info.
1. Q) How much does it cost?
2. A) It’s free.
1. Q) Do you have to be 21?
2. A) No, this is a family friendly, all ages event
1. Q) Will alcohol be served?
2. A) Yes, beer & hard cider to persons over 21 with a valid state ID, served by Pint n Slice.
1. Q) Will food and non-alcoholic drinks be served?
2. A) Yes, the event is catered by Pint & Slice, who will be selling food and drinks. Dunkin Donuts in the Library will also be open for a portion of the event.
1. Q) Can I bring my own cooler and beer / drinks?
2. A) That practice is frowned upon by the library and you will be asked to return your cooler to your car.
1. Q) Is there reserved seating?
2. A) No, seating (via your own lawn chairs or blankets) is first come, first served. We recommend you arrive by 5:30 pm (earlier on nights with higher-profile bands, fireworks night, etc…) to claim the best spots.
1. Q) I’m addicted to cigarettes. I mean, I really can’t go for very long without them. What do I do?
2. A) There will be a designated area for smoking.
1. Q) I’ve removed myself from the chains of tobacco addiction by taking up Vaping. It’s cool to just do that wherever I want without regard to other people, right?
2. A) Please follow the same guidelines as the cigarette smokers you now hypocritically look down upon and keep it to the designated area.
1. Q) What if I don’t like one of the bands? Can I throw things at them?
2. A) Unless it’s paper money, no. What’s wrong with you?
1. Where do I park?
2. A) We recommend parking in on a nearby side street or in the garages at the Hilton or at the Courtyard. There is limited parking in the library lots as well, with the exception of the lot that is adjacent to the library plaza. That lot will be closed and used for additional seating. Do not park in the underground Library lot, that lot will close before the end of the show and your car will be locked up overnight. Plan on walking a couple of blocks.