FORT WAYNE, Ind. (ADAMS) -The Zoo opens for the season in April – and they are searching for friendly and outgoing individuals to join the team.
The zoo announced that they will hold a Summer Job Fair on Saturday, March 6.
The Job Fair will look different this year and pre-registration will be required.
Summer job opportunities are available with the zoo as well as with their onsite retail and concessions partner Service Systems Associates. They say they have openings that include Zoo Education Interpreters, Zoo Camp Counselors, Front Gate Associates, Food Concessions, Gift Shop, and Operations Support.
They say that all openings are temporary positions, ranging from 15 to 40 hours per week during the season (mid-April through mid-October).
The Children’s Zoo released the following:
Zoo Job Fair 2021:
• Pre-registration is required to attend and interview
• Participants must pre-register here
• Complete application and bring to the Job Fair
• The number of Job Fair participants will be carefully limited to allow for safe social distancing.
• Face coverings will be required
If you are unable to attend on March 6th, applications are accepted prior to and following the Job Fair
For additional details, registration, and application forms, click here