Feel like you’ve done some WEIRD things with money over the past 10 months? Yeah, it’s not just you.
64% of Americans say they regret not handling their money better last year, according to a new survey. And here are the eight bad financial habits we’ve picked up during the pandemic . . .
- Impulse buying things we don’t need, 51%.
- Paying for subscription services we don’t use anymore, 44%.
- Not comparing prices to look for a better deal, 35%.
- Only paying the minimum balance on credit cards, 35%.
- Not paying attention to our credit score, 32%.
- Not sticking to a budget, 31%.
- Missing credit card or bill payments, 18%.
- Not doing enough saving, 15%.