Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- “America’s Got Talent”quarterfinals at 8:00 p.m. on NBC.
- “Bachelor in Paradise”at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.
- The fifth season premiere of “Hip Hop Squares”at 8:00 p.m. on VH1.
- The series premiere of “Mysteries Decoded”at 9:00 p.m. on the CW. A private detective named Jennifer Marshallputs together a team and investigates things like Area 51, the Salem witch trials, and the Bermuda Triangle. (Trailer)
- The sixth season premiere of “Adam Ruins Everything”at 10:00 p.m. on TruTV.
- The series premiere of “Tiffany Haddish Presents: They Ready”on Netflix. A series of half-hour stand-up specials featuring comedians hand-picked by Tiffany.
(Profanity Warning: Here’s the UNCENSORED trailer.)
Tuesday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”- Henry Golding, Jonathan Groff, and Rick Ross featuring Swizz Beatz.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”- Roselyn Sanchez, Henry Winkler, and Daniel Caesar.
- “Stephen Colbert”- Jada Pinkett Smith, Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, and the Goo Goo Dolls.
- “James Corden”- David Oyelowo, and Alfie Allen.
- “Seth Meyers”- Danny McBride, Yvonne Strahovski, and Marianne Williamson.
- “Trevor Noah”- Burna Boy.
- “Carson Daly”- Ben Barnes, Badflower, and Rory Culkin. (Repeat)
- “Conan”- Tom Cruise. (Repeat)
- “David Spade”- Dennis Miller, Jo Koy, and Punkie Johnson.