Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course, we do – with like 300 different networks and streaming services producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Thursday, October 21, 2021
- “Thursday Night Football” at 8:15 p.m. on the NFL Network. The Cleveland Browns host the Denver Broncos.
- The ninth season premiere of “The Blacklist” at 8:00 p.m. on NBC.
- The third season finale of “Coroner” at 8:00 p.m. on the CW.
- The third season finale of “Titans” on HBO Max.
- “Watch What Happens Live” at 10:30 p.m. on Bravo. Gwyneth Paltrow guests.
- The series premiere of “Sex, Love & Goop” on Netflix. Gwyneth Paltrow and a team of experts help couples be more intimate. (Trailer)
- The first season finale of “One of Us Is Lying”on Peacock.
- The holiday special “Snoop & Martha’s Very Tasty Halloween” on Peacock.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Station 19” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Grey’s Anatomy”, “Legacies” and the 500th episode of “Law & Order: SVU” at 9:00 . . . and “Big Sky”, “Bull”, and “Law & Order: Organized Crime” at 10:00 p.m.
Tonight’s Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Michael Gandolfini, Maluma, and Givēon. (Repeat)
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Larry David, David Chang, and Phoebe Bridgers. (Repeat)
- “Stephen Colbert”– “Dune” stars Timothée Chalamet and Zendaya.
- “James Corden”– Larry David, and Coldplay.
- “Seth Meyers”– Michael Gandolfini, and Colin Jost. (Repeat)
- “Trevor Noah”– Michael Pollan, author of “This Is Your Mind on Plants”.