Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course, we do – with like 300 different networks and streaming services producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- “Joe Millionaire” at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The finale of “Women of the Movement” at 8:00 p.m. on ABC.
- The series premiere of “Single Drunk Female” at 10:00 p.m. on Freeform. (Trailer)
- The seventh season premiere of “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee” at 10:00 p.m. on TBS.
- “Watch What Happens Live” at 10:30 p.m. on Bravo. Kristin Davis and Laura Linney guest.
- The premiere of the animated series “Supernatural Academy” on Peacock. (Trailer)
- The fourth season premiere of “Looney Tunes Cartoons” on HBO Max.
- The stand-up special “Moses Storm: Trash White” on HBO Max.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Walker” and “The Blacklist” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Law & Order: SVU” at 9:00 . . . and “Bull” and “Law & Order: Organized Crime” at 10:00 p.m.
Tonight’s Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Will Forte, Jennifer Coolidge, and Gunna.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Jason Bateman, Ashley Park, and Ghost.
- “Stephen Colbert”– Dionne Warwick, and David Cross.
- “James Corden”– Ed Helms, Rachel Brosnahan, and Samm Henshaw.
- “Seth Meyers”– Ricky Gervais, and Edi Patterson.