Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course, we do – with like 300 different networks and streaming services producing so many original shows – it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try.
According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Monday, June 13, 2022
- Game 5 of the “NBA Finals” at 9:00 p.m. Eastern on ABC. The Golden States Warriors host the Boston Celtics. The series is tied 2-2 going into tonight’s game.
- “Don’t Forget the Lyrics” at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- “Beat Shazam” at 9:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The series premiere of “The Great Giveback with Melissa McCarthy and Jenna Perusich” at 9:00 p.m. on HGTV.
- The second season finale of “Gentleman Jack” at 10:00 p.m. on HBO.
- The stand-up special “Pete Davidson Presents: The Best Friends” on Netflix.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “Roswell” at 8:00 p.m. and “In the Dark” at 9:00 p.m.
Tonight’s Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Halsey, Larry Wilmore, and Muna.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Kevin Bacon, Mike Epps, and Ben Harper.
- “Stephen Colbert”– Bryan Cranston, and Senator Raphael Warnock.
- “James Corden”– Melissa McCarthy, Ben Falcone, and Rufus Wainwright.
- “Seth Meyers”– Christine Baranski, Matthew Goode, and Jewel.