Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
- The second season premiere of “Two Sentence Horror Stories”at 8:00 p.m. on the CW.
- The fourth season premiere of “The Resident”at 8:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The second season premiere of “Prodigal Son”at 9:00 p.m. on Fox.
- The series premiere of “Trickster”at 9:00 p.m. on the CW. A Canadian supernatural series about a guy who starts having weird visions and discovers that he’s inherited shapeshifting genes. It stars a guy named Joel Oulette. (Trailer)
- “Celebrity Game Face”at 10:00 p.m. on E!
- The stand-up special “Chris Rock Total Blackout: The Tamborine Extended Cut”on Netflix.
Late Night Guests:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Anne Hathaway, Lilly Singh, and Jazmine Sullivan.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Aldis Hodge, Kyra Sedgwick, and JP Saxe.
- “Stephen Colbert”– James Comey, Lili Reinhart.
- “James Corden”– Liam Neeson, and Pillow Queens.
- “Seth Meyers”– Carey Mulligan, Leslie Jordan, and author Neil Gaiman.
- “Trevor Noah”– Chris “Ludacris” Bridges. (Repeat)
- “Conan”– Marshawn Lynch. (Repeat)
- “Lilly Singh”– Brie Larson.