Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- “The Bachelor” at 8:00 p.m. on ABC. The final three are Hannah Ann, Madison, and Victoria. They’ll go to Australia’s Gold Coast this week and, for the first time ever, the final three women all share the same hotel suite.
- The 18th season premiere of “The Voice” at 8:00 p.m. on NBC. This season’s coaches are Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Nick Jonas, and Blake Shelton.
- The fourth season premiere of “Little Big Shots” at 10:00 p.m. on NBC.
- Part 4 of the “McMillion$” documentary at 10:00 p.m. on HBO.
Tonight’s schedule also includes “All American” and “9-1-1: Lone Star” at 8:00 p.m. . . . “Black Lightning” at 9:00 . . . and “The Good Doctor” at 10:00 p.m.
Monday Late-Night Talk Shows:
- “Jimmy Fallon” – Korean boy band BTS.
- “Jimmy Kimmel” – Gwyneth Paltrow, and Congressman Adam Schiff.
- “Stephen Colbert” – Tyra Banks, Rahm Emanuel, and Hailee Steinfeld.
- “James Corden” – Christina Hendricks, Logan Lerman, and Yola.
- “Seth Meyers” – Jake Tapper, Jacqueline Novak, and Caroline Rose.
- “Trevor Noah” – Anthony Mackie.
- “Conan” – Paul Reubens.
- “David Spade” – Tony Rock, Guilia Rozzi, and Chris Franjola.
- “Lilly Singh” – Lana Condor, and Sofia Carson.
As for Daytime Talk Shows: Ian Somerhalder is on “Kelly Clarkson”, Trevor Noah is on “Ellen”, Raven-Symoné is on “The Talk”, Rahm Emanuel is on “The View”, and Juliette Lewis is on “Kelly and Ryan”.