Remember yesterday when we told you how the guys want nothing for Valentine’s Day. Well, maybe this is something we can all agree on. A new survey asked women what they want to do on Valentine’s Day, and the second-most-popular answer was have SEX.
67% of women said they want their Valentine’s Day plans to include a romantic dinner . . . 49% said sex . . . 47% said they want to “be intimate” . . . 47% hope to get flowers . . . and 43% want chocolate. Here are six more stats from the survey . . .
- 56% of women said they feel a LOT of pressure to have a date for Valentine’s Day.
- A quarter of the women in the poll said they’ve hung out with an ex on Valentine’s Day, or even gotten back together with them, so they wouldn’t be alone.
- 29% of women said they’d like to try something new in BED for Valentine’s Day.
- 57% of women think Valentine’s Day is overrated. But two-thirds said they like it to at least some degree.
- 23% of women would rather do something unconventional for Valentine’s Day, like go on a group date or spend the day with friends.
- About 25% of millennial women think being proposed to on Valentine’s Day is tacky.